With 70 items on a single screen and multiple menu shifts available, simple operation
is assured. Every item can be linked to a graphic image for further enhanced ease of use.
Easy to use
- The wide, bright 15″ colour TFT LCD touch panel assures easy, accurate operation.
The touch screen offers clear categorization for item registration, numeric entry
and entry confirmation.
- A built-in 2×20 character rear display makes it easy for customers to monitor sales transactions, and either an emerald green or white backlight colour can be selected
to suit the operating environment.
- The QT-6600 supports Ethernet/RS232c communication with remote UP-400 printers
for flexible network configuration on your business premises.
- The display can be tilted throughout the range from 20 to 70 degrees, enabling it to adjust to virtually any operating environment.
- Six RS232c ports support flexible, varied configurations of peripherals such as printers, scanners, scales and PCs.
- 1x Ethernet with a speed of 10/100 Base T/TX ensures smooth in-house communication with other equipment, and the ability to use a popular CAT5 cable makes wiring easy
- 2x drawer ports are standard equipment.
- An optionally available QT-6060D remote customer display offers a selection of from one to three backlight colours.
- Operator recognition is achieved by secret code, optional dallas key or optional MCR.
- Connection of an optionally (locally sourced) order-entry terminal for order taking and receipt issuing is also possible.
- Bar-code scanning handles registration of bar-coded items basic to the hospitality environment.
- The system also supports configuration of additional (locally sourced) options such
as a PS2 keyboard and scale.
- Operation resumes quickly after power failures or other such interruptions.
- An intuitive screen layout reduces training time for new employees.
- A master and master backup system